VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu
VCU SGA Book Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literature for the Masses used for English 215 classes who have Nick Sharp $35

2 posters

Go down

Literature for the Masses used for English 215 classes who have Nick Sharp $35 Empty Literature for the Masses used for English 215 classes who have Nick Sharp $35

Post  gills Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:15 am

If you have English 215 with Nick Sharp then you will need this book to pass the class. My book is in great condition, i bought it new and i took good care of it. I am selling it for $35, you save $20 if you buy it from compared to the bookstore, which might not even have it used and you are forced to buy it brand new for $73. If you are interested please email me at gills@vcu.edu

gills

Back to top Go down

Literature for the Masses used for English 215 classes who have Nick Sharp $35 Empty interested

Post  5star Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Hey does your book come with the code for mycomplab? Email me with details at nasreens@vcu.edu

5star

Back to top Go down