VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu
VCU SGA Book Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCAT! cheap:ExamKracker complete study package, all 1001 series, EK Verbal 101

Go down

MCAT! cheap:ExamKracker complete study package, all 1001 series, EK Verbal 101 Empty MCAT! cheap:ExamKracker complete study package, all 1001 series, EK Verbal 101

Post  soccrwz Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:44 am

email me at epsteinjm@vcu.edu for a picture!
MCAT! cheap:ExamKracker complete study package, all 1001 series, EK Verbal 101 Img00010
I'm selling everything you need to get a 35+ on your MCAT, because I used these materials to go from a practice test score of 19 to a 35 average on my practice Mcats.

I'm selling the 7th edition Complete study package which includes Exam krackers Chemistry, Physics, Verbal Reasoning, Organic Chemistry, and Biology

+ All the study questions you'll ever need to get that top score, I've got all the 1001's and NEW 7 passage CBT compatible 101 Verbal Reasoning book -- 1001 Biology, Physics, Organic chemistry, Chemistry, and NEW edition 101 Verbal reasoning book

+ I've still got the complete study package case to hold your books, and some old materials that you might be interested in helping to guide you on your studying

+ total value of all the materials 30+30+40+30+40 +175 or a $345+ value

I'm selling everything, MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER!

I've even got the Kaplan study books only availble in the class room, the berkley review verbal reasoning, the Science workbook from Princeton Review, and the Verbal from Princeton review

call or text me at 703-565-7095
email me at epsteinjm@vcu.edu

soccrwz

Back to top Go down