VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu
VCU SGA Book Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ECON 205: Fundamentals of Engineering Economics 2nd edition by Chan S. Park and the Essentials of Economics book by Hubbard and O'brien that came packaged. $90

2 posters

Go down

ECON 205: Fundamentals of Engineering Economics 2nd edition by Chan S. Park and the Essentials of Economics book by Hubbard and O'brien that came packaged. $90 Empty ECON 205: Fundamentals of Engineering Economics 2nd edition by Chan S. Park and the Essentials of Economics book by Hubbard and O'brien that came packaged. $90

Post  mortimerpd Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:14 pm

The Fundamentals of Engineering of Economics is in perfect condition. I only used it twice. The Essentials of Economics VCU edition is in good condition. I'm selling both together for $90. Please message me if you have any questions or would like to buy them.

Thank you

mortimerpd

Back to top Go down

ECON 205: Fundamentals of Engineering Economics 2nd edition by Chan S. Park and the Essentials of Economics book by Hubbard and O'brien that came packaged. $90 Empty Re: ECON 205: Fundamentals of Engineering Economics 2nd edition by Chan S. Park and the Essentials of Economics book by Hubbard and O'brien that came packaged. $90

Post  Errantboy Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:58 pm

If you still have the book please call at 804-501-9186

Thank you

Errantboy

Back to top Go down