VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu
VCU SGA Book Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIOL 301 CVA books

Go down

BIOL 301 CVA books Empty BIOL 301 CVA books

Post  juyounee Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:12 pm

I'm selling my Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy books!
textbook - Vertebrates, Comparative anatomy, Function, Evolution by Kardong 4th edition
(even thought there is 5th edition out right now, this edition was fine to use it in class, mostly same)
price $30

Lab book - Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy, a laboratory dissection guide by Kardong and Zalisko, 5th edition
(i highlighted the parts we had to know, and colored some of the bones and muscles in the book, also two pages are water marked)
if you take this class, this will be your bible, could not have used it any cleaner.
So other than what i mentioned above, the pages are in good condition, a good used lab book.
price $65 - bought it new for $107

Optional reading book - Your inner fish by Neil Shubin need it for extra credit journal assignment
(minimum writing like circling the page number)
price $9 - bought it new for $13.25

if you are interested please email me at leej34@vcu.edu ASAP!! (price is somewhat negotiable)

juyounee

Back to top Go down