VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu
VCU SGA Book Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeland Security and Emergency Management 101

Go down

Homeland Security and Emergency Management 101 Empty Homeland Security and Emergency Management 101

Post  hupprn Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:10 pm

I have the book used for HSEP 101 with Professor Barnhill. It is the latest edition of Introduction to Emergency management and it is a must have for the class. I didn't use a highlighter in it and it is in near perfect conditions except for a few folds on tops of pages for bookmarking important things that were reinforced in class.

I'm asking $50 for this book and I bought it for about $70. I'm willing to negotiate on the price if you are going to trade me another book. Contact me through e-mail at hupprn@vcu.edu or on aim as paradoxtenshi.

hupprn

Back to top Go down