VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu
VCU SGA Book Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ECON 210/211 MANKIW + 2 Aplias sold seperate or as bundle

3 posters

Go down

ECON 210/211 MANKIW +  2 Aplias sold seperate or as bundle Empty ECON 210/211 MANKIW + 2 Aplias sold seperate or as bundle

Post  gonzalezgj Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:11 pm

I have The Mankiw text on good condition. I also have two new unused Aplia cards. you will most likely need for both semester and at barnes&noble they are charging $97 dollars for each access card. Email me if interested at gonzalezgj@vcu.edu.
will sell book seperate or with one or two aplias. also If you purchased a used book and need the applia contact me for the single item
thanks

gonzalezgj

Back to top Go down

ECON 210/211 MANKIW +  2 Aplias sold seperate or as bundle Empty Re: ECON 210/211 MANKIW + 2 Aplias sold seperate or as bundle

Post  huynhct Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:00 pm

i want to buy an aplia account from you email me back at huynhct@vcu.edu..thanks

huynhct

Back to top Go down

ECON 210/211 MANKIW +  2 Aplias sold seperate or as bundle Empty Re: ECON 210/211 MANKIW + 2 Aplias sold seperate or as bundle

Post  voranp Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:22 pm

I was wondering if you still had either of the items with you. If so, can you please contact me at voranp@vcu.edu

voranp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down