VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu
VCU SGA Book Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHIL 103 Ancient Greek and Midieval Western Philosophy. Dr. Sutton. All books

2 posters

Go down

PHIL 103 Ancient Greek and Midieval Western Philosophy.  Dr. Sutton.  All books Empty PHIL 103 Ancient Greek and Midieval Western Philosophy. Dr. Sutton. All books

Post  monday1429 Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:34 pm

I still have all of the books that we were told to buy. I am willing to sell all of them for $25.

"Aquinas- A Summary of Philosophy" Translated and Edited, with Introduction and Glossary, by Richard J. Regan
In good condition with very little highlighting.

"Plato Republic" Translated by G. M. A. Grube. Revised by C. D. C. Reeve.
A few bends and a little highlighting, but perfectly legible.

"Plato-Five Dialogues: Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Meno, Phaedo" Second Edition. Translated by G. M. A. Grube. Revised by John M. Cooper
In good condition with little highlighting and pencil.

"Aristotle-Introductory Readings" Translated, with Introduction, Notes, and Glossary, by Terence Irwin and Gail Fine
A few bends and pencil/pen marks, but perfectly legible

Please call my cell (757-876-7184) or email (teigelertl@vcu.edu) if you are interested. Hopefully, we can sell them all together and it will be a one-stop-shop for both of us.

monday1429

Back to top Go down

PHIL 103 Ancient Greek and Midieval Western Philosophy.  Dr. Sutton.  All books Empty Phil 103

Post  Kingtek2 Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Do you still have all of the phil 103 books for sale?

Kingtek2

Back to top Go down

PHIL 103 Ancient Greek and Midieval Western Philosophy.  Dr. Sutton.  All books Empty Re: PHIL 103 Ancient Greek and Midieval Western Philosophy. Dr. Sutton. All books

Post  monday1429 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:18 pm

Yes, I still have the books. You can email me if you would like them at teigelertl@vcu.edu. I can meet this week.

monday1429

Back to top Go down

PHIL 103 Ancient Greek and Midieval Western Philosophy.  Dr. Sutton.  All books Empty Re: PHIL 103 Ancient Greek and Midieval Western Philosophy. Dr. Sutton. All books

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down