VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu
VCU SGA Book Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50$ - BIOL101 - A Brief Guide to Biology with Physiology by David Krogh w/ CD (pictures inside)

3 posters

Go down

50$ - BIOL101 - A Brief Guide to Biology with Physiology by David Krogh w/ CD (pictures inside) Empty 50$ - BIOL101 - A Brief Guide to Biology with Physiology by David Krogh w/ CD (pictures inside)

Post  bakergk Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:00 pm

ISBN: 0-13-185964-1

This is the required book for the BIOL101 course, it's in good used condition, though the person I bought it from wrote some notes in the book with pen. The markings don't get in the way of the text or images at all, though - you can still read/see everything without any problems.

As you can see in the picture below, the CD is included with the book. I tested the CD before listing it - it works. It is still in the pouch it came in, which is attached to the binding of the book.

This book is currently going for at least 70$ used on Amazon.com so getting it for 50$ is a pretty good deal, considering its good used condition. I don't even know what the VCU Barnes & Noble is selling it for, probably something outrageous like 200$.
50$ - BIOL101 - A Brief Guide to Biology with Physiology by David Krogh w/ CD (pictures inside) Biol101
50$ - BIOL101 - A Brief Guide to Biology with Physiology by David Krogh w/ CD (pictures inside) Biol101-2

bakergk

Back to top Go down

50$ - BIOL101 - A Brief Guide to Biology with Physiology by David Krogh w/ CD (pictures inside) Empty i would like to buyy

Post  rockeyrm Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:55 am

Are you still looking to sell your bio 101- krogh book for $50?? I really would like to buy it, please let me know emial= rockeyrm@vcu.edu or call me (804)615-5409 thanks!

rockeyrm

Back to top Go down

50$ - BIOL101 - A Brief Guide to Biology with Physiology by David Krogh w/ CD (pictures inside) Empty Re: 50$ - BIOL101 - A Brief Guide to Biology with Physiology by David Krogh w/ CD (pictures inside)

Post  phumisithikk Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:26 am

is your textbook sold or is it still available?

phumisithikk

Back to top Go down

50$ - BIOL101 - A Brief Guide to Biology with Physiology by David Krogh w/ CD (pictures inside) Empty Re: 50$ - BIOL101 - A Brief Guide to Biology with Physiology by David Krogh w/ CD (pictures inside)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down