VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VCU SGA Book Market
Welcome to VCU SGA Book Market

Please read our disclaimer policy. We hope you enjoy your experience using the Book Market. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback/suggestion.

Thank you,

VCU Student Government Association
www.vcusga.com
www.twitter.com/vcusga
www.youtube.com/vcusga
sgatech@vcu.edu
VCU SGA Book Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INSC 201- Energy by Richard Wolfson- Sold

3 posters

Go down

INSC 201- Energy by Richard Wolfson- Sold Empty INSC 201- Energy by Richard Wolfson- Sold

Post  books Tue May 05, 2009 8:27 pm

This book has been sold. Sorry!

The book is in a good condition. No highlighting at all. I'm willing to sell it for $45.

Last edited by books on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:16 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Lowered the price)

books

Back to top Go down

INSC 201- Energy by Richard Wolfson- Sold Empty Re: INSC 201- Energy by Richard Wolfson- Sold

Post  robertsdj2 Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:06 pm

I'm interested.. email me at robertsdj2@vcu.edu

robertsdj2

Back to top Go down

INSC 201- Energy by Richard Wolfson- Sold Empty Re: INSC 201- Energy by Richard Wolfson- Sold

Post  Chino1390 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:22 am

Im very interested. I am willing to buy it today from you. Is it still available? Let me know, email me at arevaloja@vcu.edu

Chino1390

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down